- Ludacris has been spotted quite a few places in the last few weeks, I don't know if he's just getting out more or people are noticing him for whatever reason, but there you have it. The man formerly known as Chris Lova Lova had dinner at Davio's (another good spot to see celebs in town) Monday night with about 20 people. Tuesday he also showed up at Nordstrom at Phipps Plaza.
- More Dining Habits of the Rich and Famous, by AJC Buzz: "[Michael] Douglas and [Morgan] Freeman were spotted at Davio's a number of times (fun trivia: Freeman is a Brussels sprouts fan), and [Robert] De Niro dined at Miller Union while he was here. Douglas also had brunch at Canoe on Sunday while his three colleagues were spotted at various times at Atlanta's legendary Clermont Lounge."
- Another pic: the beautiful Nia Long and her handsome son on the set of Tyler Perry's Single Moms Club.
- Single Moms Club finished up filming in Decatur and around Agnes Scott this week.
- The Clermont-lovin' Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline, here filming Last Vegas, are packing up to head out: their filming wrapped this week as well.
- Film crews spotted on West Paces Ferry might be for BET's "The Game."
- Production company Yellow Bird will adapt three of Karin Slaughter's "Will Trent" novels; the TV trilogy will shoot here in Atlanta where the novels are set.
- As always, you can find up-to-date job information for projects happening throughout the state via the Help Wanted Hotline!
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Especially during this slow summer season. Drop me a line: ATLwood@cln.com or send me a tweet @keeneTV (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood)!
Remember when Georgia was named the most corrupt state in the US and the political…
>>It will dwarf jerry's world in arlington.
Thanks cqholt for confirming what this stadium…
You know who The Man is. Stop being coy.
"The DA just works for The Man."
OK, then you identify The…
"we can do better, atlanta."
I don't think we can. Unfortunately I have to…