- Jake Gyllenhaal, here filming Prisoners with Hugh Jackman, was spotted at Watershed on Saturday. He's apparently staying in Midtown, but was also seen at Flywheel, an indoor cycling studio in Buckhead, this weekend as well.
- Sister Louisa's Church of the Living Room and Ping Pong Emporium posted on its Facebook page: "Susan Sarandon outside taking pictures of CHURCH!!! Come to ping pong tournament tonight, supposedly she is playing, I meant, getting her ass kicked! It's all about love!" Did anybody check it out?
- Not sure what Susan Sarandon is doing in ATL, but both she and Chris Noth have been spotted around. Any ideas? Maybe just visiting us in the land of car fires and sudden tornados.
- Shaquille O'Neal was seen having a nosh at Davio's this week.
- Anthony Anderson was spotted at Whiskey Park at W Midtown on Friday night. The actor and comedian was here hosting an event to benefit the Diabetes Association of Atlanta.
- According to @PeachyScoop, "Did ya hear? Atlanta will be one of the filming spots for Transformers 4 this May!"
- Prisoners, starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal, has been filming at Greenview Avenue and High Brook View Road in Conyers, as well as in Monroe.
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas filmed this week at the Candler Building.
- Devious Maids and "Big Rich Atlanta" have been filming in Buckhead.
- BET's "The Game" is starting up its filming schedule again, though not sure about whereabouts at this juncture.
- Gov. Nathan Deal has recognized "Georgia Tourism Day," and unveiled a fancy 2013 Travel Guide featuring Senoia, home of "The Walking Dead."
- For better or worse, I leave you with this piece of information: According to Bravo, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" ranks as the No. 1 cable telecast of the week among all cable networks. #JesusTakeTheWheel
Hooray for learning!
In Reed's defense, white guys who aren't paying him off all look the same to…
there is a similar painting in gettysburg. it's part of our history; not an ode…
Great. A big ole picture of how we lost the war because we were fucking…
The Senate race is going to get really interesting since the balance of power in…
I'm fired up that so many people in GA lack healthcare due to not expanding…