1. The Atlanta Police took early action this morning to crack down on street vendors in Five Points, Woodruff Park, and areas around Turner Field ahead of the upcoming Final Four tournament.
2. Wells Fargo has taken steps to distance itself from a Harlem Shake video filmed at one of its Buckhead locations, saying they did not authorize the use of the branch and that employees - if they were involved - participated on their own time. That's not nearly as interesting as Ace Hardware's reaction to that zombie video, though.
3. Could, should, would Georgia be the new Earth base for SpaceX missions to send supplies to the international space station? Quite possibly, maybe.
4. Housing crash? What housing crash?
5. In Colorado, a pot business cropping up could be an early sign of gentrification.
6. CL's own Thomas Wheatley has made the shortlist for Atlanta Press Club's 2012 Award of Excellence in journalism, which is pretty freakin' sweet. Show up on April 16 and make whooping noises with the rest of us.
Can we bring back the use of Hotlanta in an ironic, the 90s are cool…
CL is a junk media, it used to pride itself on being a balanced news…
That would be very nice.
I've never seen Dreyer. Brown comes to our neighborhood events all the time.
Hello everyone here, I am agent Tanya Albert. one of the agents sent by the…