- Mad Men's Jon Hamm, here filming Million Dollar Arm (more info on that below), joined a fellow John (Stamos, who is filming "Necessary Roughness") and other friends at the the W Midtown's Living Room on Saturday night.
- Michael Keaton, who is also staring in Million Dollar Arm, tucked in at Davio's on Wednesday night with some snapper, angel hair pasta, and a glass of red wine.
- Tipster @sherial spotted "Happy Ending's" Damon Wayans, Jr. and "New Girl's" Jake Johnson "having a ball" Saturday night at the Clermont Lounge. (Trivia: Damon Wayans Jr. is actually in the pilot episode of "New Girl," and was replaced when "Happy Endings" was picked up for another season. Oh those halcyon days ... ).
- Not exactly a sighting, but still interesting: Georgia Tech students and employees share their experiences working with and around The Internship, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, which turned parts of the campus into Google for filming last year.
- Million Dollar Arm is still filming on Brook Forest Drive off of LaVista, but took a break to shoot some scenes at Georgia Tech this week, turning the baseball field into "DeDeaux Field." Some filming has also reportedly been taking place at the Gwinnett Braves Stadium, but no confirmation it's this movie yet.
- Michael Bay's Almanac filmed at Drew High School in Riverdale on Monday. The production has also been spotted in Midtown under the signage "C1."
- Solace, starring Anthony Hopkins and Colin Ferrell, filmed on Peachtree Circle all week.
- The remake of Endless Love, which has been stationed on Tuxedo Road, took a break from that location to shoot a graduation scene at the Atlanta International School.
- As of Wednesday, "Necessary Roughness" was filming at 14th and Spring streets.
- Let's Be Cops filmed in Castleberry Hill on Wednesday.
- "The Walking Dead" has been filming around Johnson Road near Senoia.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop a line to: ATLwood@cln.com
"Darwin at work."
"I can't wait until I move to the Seattle area. God, I hate the South."…
Yell "Hell Yeah!" at Warren Haynes for me.
I don't get it, you have this huge Sweetwater Fest festival taking over Centennial Park…
COSBY, has RAPED 100's of Women. Several police agencies are building a case. Criminal Charges…
"The oil boom in North Dakota has resulted in high wages even for those that…