- Discovery Channel's Moonshiners filmed at Stillhouse, in Buckhead, this week.
- The Originals and The Vampire Diaries filmed in the metro area (Conyers, Decatur, whatnot), as usual.
- Sundance's The Red Road shot in Marietta. Here's a photo of star Jason Momoa (formerly Game of Thrones' doomed barbarian king) in a hat, with a beard, and without a shirt.
On set of 'The Red Road' Jason Momoa * @ATLWOOD411 #atlwood411 #sundance @SundanceChannel #theredroad pic.twitter.com/iiPSSXAt1Y
- ATLWOOD (@ATLWOOD411) September 3, 2013
- Raven-Symonè, everyone's favorite former Disney star (no takebacks), was with her girlfriend at Ludacris' LudaDay, his annual event which is just what it sounds like.
- One final-finale Jeremy Renner sighting, now that Kill the Messenger is officially-officially gone.
- David Morrissey, recently cast as the lead in AMC's next pilot Line of Sight, was at Lure.
- Bullfrog, a new superhero drama filming here in October and produced by Black on Purpose Television, needs superheroes.
- CL Casting will handle Bashir & Diallo, which HBO greenlit, as a pilot, this summer. The series will/would be written by Bashir Salahuddin and Diallo Riddle, two former Late Night with Jimmy Fallon scribes. Immediately, CL needs a mother (18-21), with a baby one year old and younger, for work today. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for more.
- F&F 7 needs extras: Stepford families, hispanics, and trendsters for work on Sept. 14, 16/17, and 18, respectively. Email photos + info to Fast7Atl@gmail.com.
- Are you a man? Are you 5'11? Are you 160lbs? Are you Caucasian? (Are you offended? I am.) The Vampire Diaries wants you; email photo + info to firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
- Interesting? Band Pro Film & Digital, which sells a whole bunch of film/TV production-related products and services, is opening an office in Atlanta (Band Pro South), a decision made in response to the "rapidly growing cinematography needs of Georgia and the South as a whole," according to the company.
- ICYMI, Shaq prefers to eat chocolate cake before salmon.
- Here is an abbreviated list of movies that have filmed recently in north Georgia: Wanderlust, The Three Stooges, Killing Season; and, upcoming, the next Hunger Games. Is the area Having a Moment?
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: email@example.com; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
I had to look at Doria's Facebook page. While stalking as a practice should be…
Free lunch? 1. Capital gains tax relief 2. Walton grantor retained annuity trusts tax relief,…
I think a better thing would be to get the myth out of jack kingston's…
"As elected officials we are bound by oath to uphold the Constitutions of Georgia and…
In our race to be the best Hunger Games we can be, Kingston's (or one…
Meanwhile, Kingston and the rest of the "do nothing congress" keep sucking off the government's…