- How do you remember Dumb and Dumber's Harry and Lloyd? Because Dumb and Dumber To has been shooting in
Rhode Island Cabbagetown, as promised, (Pearl Street and Kirkwood Avenue, specifically) and we now have photos of the pair, more than a decade later.
We're Back!!! #DumbTo pic.twitter.com/u2u42yM2hk
- Jeff Daniels (@Jeff_Daniels) September 24, 2013
- Daniels was at Stats downtown, so I guess he eats more than just chewing gum. Co-star Carrey has been out/about running in midtown.
- ICYMI, Jennifer Lawrence has been all over the Buckhead restauranti; she is, reportedly, charming. The paparazzi have been all over her and her cast mates; Liam Hemsworth, apparently, is a Yankees fan.
- F&F needs a 9-to-11-year-old version of Vin Diesel. Your kid (or you, if you're a child who is reading this) may get a haircut. Gotta be "ethically ambiguous." Email info + photos to Fast7ATL@gmail.com with the subject line "Young Dominic."
- Mockingjay needs men and women with medical staff experience (ages 25-plus) for Oct. 9-10.; men and women who are white and pale who don't mind shaving their heads, for Oct. 11-Nov. 1; and the film still needs you if "you" are thin and/or have had an amputation, for Oct. 9-10.. Email info + photos to CLCSkins@gmail.com; put "MEDICAL STAFF," "COMMAND CENTER CORE" or "REBELLION VICTIMS" in the subject line, depending. They also need, like, everyone else.
- The Originals needs a 5 or 6-year-old girl (who can "ACT") to play a gypsy for work next Thursday.
- Need for Speed, which looks otherwise terrible but stars Aaron Paul, debuted its first trailer. The film shot in middle Georgia earlier this year.
- Jennifer Brett wonders for all/none of us: will Kim follow Kanye back to Atlanta in December?
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: email@example.com; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
MARTA has signs posted that say that bags and luggage are subject to inspection because…
"fundamentally different than fighting against Germany under the Nazi regime. " No shit! These guys…
QM, when I'm in the car, which is mercifully rarely, I do indeed rely on…
city: Are you one of the seventeen people in Atlanta who still rely on radio…
More than a third of women murdered in the U.S. are killed by their partners…
"Contribute to charities that combat unsociable behavior and ignorance."