- Dumb & Dumber To shot downtown (as did Fast & Furious 7, of course; here's a separate update from La Walker himself), and then shot in Grant Park and Monroe. Jim Carrey is a Falcons fan? (Is anyone else after this week?)
@Peachyscoop @AJCBuzz Jim Carrey is at the Falcons game! My friend just sent me this, so jealous! pic.twitter.com/aIni4cCK08
- Emily Sugg (@Emily_Sugg) September 29, 2013
- Liam Hemsworth was at the Buckhead Diner for a "customized omelet" in his trusty ball cap and then also at the Buckhead Bread Company (no hat!).
- ICYMI, Usher came out for the Atlanta Symphony's season opener; while Loretta Lynn was at the North Georgia State Fair. As Jennifer Brett reminds us, Lynn is also old.
- Abuncha famous and fame-adjacent persons were at a very strangely named event.
- The Red Road's Jason Momoa was seen leaving Hartsfield-Jackson - like, leaving away from here. Sad.
- Debby Ryan, late of the Disney Channel, did a meet-and-greet at Von Maur.
- Julianne Hough went DANCING down the city streets while Nina Dobrev apparently watched.
- Malcolm Gladwell was reportedly in Buckhead?
- The Game needs extras.
- Jennifer Lawrence had her "secret cameo" in D&D "spoiled" by The Hollywood Reporter. Rob Riggle has also joined the cast, in a non-secretive capacity.
- Someone is going to win this contest today.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: email@example.com; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
"If Iran becomes the major problem to the US as I fear it will, Carter…
"he global embrace of street art, which at its foundation, is an offshoot of hip-hop's…
Yeah this is a head-scratcher but it kind of made my day.
so palin graduated from moscow, idaho's finest institute of higher learning? a partial explanation for…
Please take a look at http://www.SaveTheTed.org
@ kiteless "carter's problem is that the man is a saint." That my be Carter's…