- Philip Seymour Hoffman was at the Atlanta Fish Market (what is it with this cast and caps?); while his Hunger Games co-star Elizabeth Banks saw Gravity at Atlantic Station.
- Jim Carrey is an author. We have proof.
Ladies and gents, Jim Carrey! pic.twitter.com/26cm7ZPHu9
- Jennifer Brett (@AJCBuzz) October 19, 2013
- Mockingjay finally moved toward the suburbs, shooting in Rockmart.
- Alicia Silverstone's Lifetime pilot shot off North Avenue.
- The Game filmed at 10th and Northside Drive.
- Fast & Furious 7 shot in Norcross. This week was, reportedly, Dwayne Johnson's first on set.
- Speaking of, Vin needs a stand-in. Can you be that guy? The audition requires you send at least three of your best Diesel impressions, plus info, to CLCStandIns@gmail.com with the subject "VIN D."
- America's Got Talent opens its auditions next Saturday and Sunday, at AmericasMart. Go here for more info.
- Lifetime's The Trip to Bountiful, itself an adaptation of a very old play which was itself recently revived on Broadway and which will again star Cuba Gooding Jr., needs extras. Filming starts Nov. 4. Send photos + info to email@example.com with the subject line "Bountiful."
- Rainn Wilson's The Stream, which benefits the Atlanta-based Boys & Girls Clubs of America, opened last weekend and is playing in Regal Theatres. Like that? Read this.
- Last Vegas, which otherwise seems terrible but was filmed in Atlanta, stars, among others, Kevin Kline and Romany Falco. Jennifer Brett talked to both.
- Can I confess something? I had no idea that Chloë Grace Moretz was from Atlanta.
- More rhetorical questions! How much of the city do you see in the new Anchorman 2 trailer?
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
$2.8 billion project cost in 2005 dollars is $3.2 billion in 2013 dollars, so there…
@Jvoice: If you'd bothered to read the story linked to this one, you'd know that…
What the WHAT?!?!?!
Why don't some of you aficionados buy it and operate it?
There is no mention of getting across Dekalb Ave and Eastwest MARTA line at Krog…
Be careful, make the beltline too good, we might attract the nuts from Portland, and…