- Fast & Furious 7 is finally mostly outside the perimeter at Gwinett, but it'll be back in the city starting Nov. 18. (Shirtless Vin Diesel break.)
- The Hunger Games went to Meriwether County this week.
- Samuel L. Jackson's Barely Legal, costarring Jessica Alba and (bizarrely?) Hailee Steinfeld, still shot at Marietta High School and then Decatur and Covington.
- Dumb and Dumber To is reportedly down to its last two weeks of production. (Bill Murray break.)
- Actually, a lot of city streets are going to be or have closed. Like, a lot and like, a while.
- Jason Statham always looks so happy.
- Jim Carrey was reportedly spotted leaving Johnny's Hideaway.
- This is a thing.
- Extras Casting Atlanta is looking for men and women ages 20-40 who can conceivably look like they were around when the personal computer was being invented. This is actually relevant because the show they're casting for is AMC's Halt and Catch Fire, which is about the personal computing revolution. A ton more info over by their Facebook page.
- Emily Kinney will be taking a break from The Walking Dead (or she'll be killed off) to play Eddie's Attic later this month.
- That fountainhead for all this ATLwood nonsense, The Vampire Diaires, just turned 100 - episodes, that is.
- There's a lot of chatter about how The Hunger Games filming has driven more tourists to the metro area, eager to see what Georgia looks like when it doesn't look like an inequality-ravaged dystopia.
- Hey the Farrelly brothers also heard about the Braves.
Big press conference to announce that the Rochester Raiders (Arena Football League) are staying in town! http://t.co/RzwkLxIgak
- Farrelly Brothers (@farrellybros) November 11, 2013
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: email@example.com; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE…
I like Trumps response about finding hoping Russia finds the other 30K emails....Trump reminds me…
The Russian espionage angle is a red scare tactic floated by the Clinton team and…
Isn't the Atlanta area crime due mostly to people with multiple felonies and other repeat…
Mosby had a weak case to begin and tried to start a stampede with inflammatory…
how bout some more pics of the GA delegation?