- Now that their assault on downtown is complete, the Fast & Furious 7 base camp has reportedly moved to DeFoor Avenue and Howell Mill Road. (Random rubble break.) It filmed at Spring and Garnett Streets.
- What is Mockingjay building in Griffin?
- The Game filmed at 10th and Spring.
- Dumb and Dumber To has basically wrapped. The Walking Dead's Laurie Holden was back in Senoia,
fighting for her life seeing friends.
- Reportedly, Real Housewives of Atlanta filmed at a Menchie's, for which I can offer no explanation.
- Meanwhile, The Vampire Diaries took a field trip up to midtown, near Atlantic Station.
- According to unnamed sources, Edgar Wright's Ant-Man, a key piece in Marvel's various upcoming "Phases," will film at Atlanta's Pinewood Studios, since London's Pinewood was all booked up. Collider's EIC basically backed this up in a recent tweet, so I wouldn't call it crazy.
- Jennifer Brett has a photo of Liam Hemsworth at The Four Seasons, where every celebrity press junket I have ever been to in Atlanta has ever been held. Oddly, she doesn't say if he's actually staying there; it's hard to even say if he's smiling in the photo.
- Barely Legal's Jessica Alba says, "When in #Atlanta u must eat at #MaryMacsTeaRoom"
- F&F needs someone who looks like Jason Statham for a one-day shoot on Monday. Send three pictures + info to Fast7atl@gmail.com with the subject line "Statham Double." (For the record, Statham is described as "5'10″-5'11″, 165-175lbs.")
- Good news, if you're going on Carnival's The Fantastic Journey 2014 cruise, benefiting the Tom Joyner Foundation: Tyler Perry will be sending a casting director to scout for new talent. There's one rule: "You have to audition after you have a few drinks," Perry said.
- AMC's Halt and Catch Fire needs "hard bitten" ladies (and other types of ladies, too). Email a photo + info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here for more info.
- The Georgia film industry generated...a lot of money for FY 2013 (July 2012-June 2013). The Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office measures the "economic impact" of the productions at $3.3 billion, a category elastic enough to include the money going in and out of the local industry's sound stages and crew members. The total actually spent is $933.9 million.
- Sabotage, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and some Atlanta mud and some DEA agents, released its first trailer.
- RHoA's Kim Zolciak had (or in celebrity journalism parlance "welcomed) twins.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: email@example.com; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
Actually, I have been to Mexico, and Columbia and encountered no issues.....however, on Marta coming…
"Mark, have you ever been to Columbia or Mexico? Yea, the locals want to kills…
Never liked the term Creative Class, especially when it's narrowly defined to refer to people…
"Yeeis, dems sur do makeses a profit, cause dey dum say so n all that…
Mark, have you ever been to Columbia or Mexico? Yea, the locals want to kills…
Yeeis, dems sur do makeses a profit, cause dey dum say so n all that…