- So many Hunger Games peeps all over so many parts of the city. Josh Hutcherson, back in town recently to resume filming on Mockingjay, has also resumed being spotted around town. He was see at Two Urban Licks with some friends; they dined on pieces of meat glazed in Coke.
- Speaking of meat (sorry), Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were here Sunday night to eat at Bone Lick BBQ. It was reportedly a stop-over, as the couple had just been in Florida the day before.
- Someone saw Liam Hemsworth at Starbucks, though they didn't take a photo so it really could have been any tall, handsome man.
- Random Philip Seymour Hoffman break:
@Peachyscoop just saw Philip Seymour Hoffman at airport pic.twitter.com/AG4wy7sjyG
- Nicole Mack Redeker (@NicoleAttacks) December 10, 2013
- Mockingjay moved at/near Ponce and Piedmont and then Springs Mill Plant in Griffin.
- USA's Neil, Inc. filmed at Vanquish, reportedly.
- The Vampire Diaries filmed in Decatur.
- Barely Lethal filmed near Defoor Hills and Collier.
- L.A. Hair (really, it's a show!) filmed here this week, bringing Kim Kimble to town.
- Mockingjay needs "thin" adults, ages 45+ who don't mind losing some hair for work Dec. 17-19. Send photos + info to CLCTrilogy@gmail.com; try not to wear makeup and to pull your hair back, in your shots. Put "45+" in the subject line.
- A Madea Christmas, Tyler Perry's latest local production starring drag as an inverse metaphor for dehumanization, opens today.
- The wardrobe and costumes for Lifetime's Army Wives are being sold off in town this Sunday. That means handbags, clothing, shoes - all of it. Though the sale listing cannot disclose which production all the wares are from, there's basically only one military production that has filmed for seven seasons and was recently cancelled.
- ICYMI, Rodney Ho talked with the third-place Atlanta couple in this season's Amazing Race.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
I live right next door to the Serenbe Farm House and no one asked me,…
@ atlantan109 Perhaps so. Can you cite any instance where an Atlanta City neighborhood association…
What no ridicule from the DNC? You didn't wait long last week with the RNC?…
No. Just no.
Do not be so sure Broch. Atlanta neighborhood associations are far better organized and effective…
@ atlantan109 You've contrived a well intended, feel good gesture that is unfortunately defeated before…