- Mockingjay, which shot at Pullman Yards last fall, was scheduled to shoot there Monday-Wednesday of this week
winter storms notwithstanding.
- The Last Punch moved to the Rhodes Center earlier this week.
- "Devious Maids" is shooting in Stone Mountain. No word on the approximate altitude.
- The reportedly Atlanta-based Ant-Man may also be shooting in San Francisco.
- Cell filmed at Sandy Springs' North River Tavern for a few days earlier this week.
- Erik Estrada is in a new movie; it is call Virtuous and it is "faith-based." It's also reportedly been filming at Jackson-area hospitals and prisons.
- This is kind of a sighting and also kind of sad: Michael Ealy, in town to promote About Last Night, got stuck in Atlanta's snow-fueled snarl Tuesday.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth's fingers walk into Bookhouse Pub on Saturday... (Then they went to the Clermont Lounge.)
- Remember how Jennifer Lopez was seen in the Lenox area last week? Here's why.
- Did you see Chris Tucker at the Hawks game last weekend? Because I'm told that someone did.
- Would you like to pretend to go to an opera (that is probably set in New Orleans) (because it is for The Originals)?
- So there's a new trailer for the city-shot Endless Love.
- Yep, Atlanta Exes is happening.
- NEED A PET PSYCHIC?
- Here is a bad joke about Atlanta in the snow. Here is a badder joke about Atlanta in the snow.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
Hello everyone here, I am agent Tanya Albert. one of the agents sent by the…
I live right next door to the Serenbe Farm House and no one asked me,…
@ atlantan109 Perhaps so. Can you cite any instance where an Atlanta City neighborhood association…
What no ridicule from the DNC? You didn't wait long last week with the RNC?…
No. Just no.