- Divergent's sequel Insurgent (keep up with me now) will "start shooting in Atlanta after Memorial Day," according to producer Lucy Fisher.
- This week, Fast & Furious 7 filmed night (explosion!) scenes at 222 Mitchell Street, per OLV.
- Mockingjay was seen earlier this week at Norcross' OFS (again per OLV). Its starring trio will reportedly wrap their roles by the middle of April.
- Vince Vaughn's Term Life moved out to the Holiday Inn at Fayetteville. (Keep scrolling for some casting news.)
- "We are excited to inform you of a Bonanza Pilot." (It's probably NBC's "Constantine." Speaking of...)
- "Constantine" filmed at the Shoe Factory Lofts Thursday.
- "Red Band Society" shot again at the High.
- Congressional candidate Clay Aiken (he sings!) "dined at Pricci Tuesday night following a reception at Ansley Golf Club."
- Bill Paxton has now moved from Buckhead to Inman Park.
- Term Life is casting a light-skinned black male photo double and an "experienced" blonde female waitress for work "in a week or two."
Deals & Payoffs:
- Starz's "Survivor's Remorse," EP'd by LeBron James and set to shoot here, has cast its lead: Jessie T. Usher.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sabotage is out today. "I really wanted it to feel like Atlanta," says director David Ayer.
- Lifetime's "Kim of Queens," starring the eponymous Johns Creek native, is coming back for a season 2.
- The Atlanta faction of "Celebrity Apprentice" grows again: Ludacris joins the previously announced Keshia Knight Pulliam and Kenya Moore.
Have any tips? Sightings? Encounters? Pictures? Filming news? We need 'em! Drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org; or send me a tweet @acarlson91 (don't forget to use the hashtag #ATLwood).
Funny that she brings up a sports team. I don't know any sports team that…
Yeah..... As if there is no modern statistical reason to associate blacks and violent crime…
world class stuff for a world class city
I would hate to be the guy who has to clean all that grease off…
^Not surprising. This is a man that gets off on the sound of his own…
Lol so these little fuckups of yours aren't rare is what you're telling me. Yes,…