This weekend is the outdoor food festival known as Taste of Atlanta. Along with great food, the eight-year-old event also has live music performances and appearances from celebrity chefs. In fact, our very own columnist Richard Blais of Top Chef fame will be speaking at the main stage from noon to 12:45 on Saturday. But with over 80 restaurants showcased, how are you to choose? We here at Creative Loafing have taken it upon ourselves to make your life easier by compiling some of our favorite restaurant reviews along with what they're be serving. Bon apetit!
- Roasted Berkshire City Ham with Fall Root Vegetable Slaw and Quince Chutney
- Parsnip Soup with Crispy Duck
- Fish Tibs
- Lamb Awaze
- Veggie Sampler
- Organic Grass Fed Flip Burger
- Liquid Nitrogen Milkshake
- Clam Chowder
- Vietnamese Chicken Curry
- Short Rib Vinaigrette
- Kulfi Lollipops
- Louisiana Crab Melt
- Olive Oil Poached Tuna w/ Lemon Thyme and Sweet and Sour GA. Beet Relish
- Whole Pig Sliders with GA BBQ and pickles
- Boiled Peach and Sorghum ice cream with dark chocolate
- Butternut squash with pumpkin seed pesto soup
- Venison Chili with Goat Cheese Grits
- Pork Belly with Apple Sauce(Saturday) Duck Sausage (Sunday)
- Duck Confit Salad
- Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcake
- Coca-Cola Cupcake
- Pig and Grits (pulled pork over grits)
$30-$65. Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m-6 p.m. Tech Square, Spring and Fifth streets. 404-875-4434. www.tasteofatlanta.net.
(Photo by Joeff Davis)
"this time at 913 Bernina Ave" ugh the parking on that street is not so…
The Banh Mi ($14.50) is a burger-like version of the chef's favorite Buford Highway snack…
Take Uber... and be sure to add their special martini with the crazy smooth German…
Dr ekpiku God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you…
Soon to be shuttered. We ate there last night and the review is spot on!
Morels are already gone. Stop teasing us :).