• Brandade—salt cod and olive oil 7
• Raw coldwater oyster with aquavit, cucumber and paddlefish caviar 3
• Spanish tuna rillettes with preserved lemon, thyme, black olives and toast 7
• Tilefish escabeche with moscatel vinegar, bread crumbs, toasted garlic and smoked paprika 9
• Crab à la plancha with ginger and sweet coriander sauce 10
• Tuna carpaccio, lemon aioli shaved Parmesan 12
• Fried clam roll with lemon, chilies and mayonnaise 9
• Sole à la plancha with roasted tomatoes and olive oil 19
• Roasted halibut with porcinis, gnocchi and scuppernongs 18
• Grilled branzino with braised fennel, orange and tarragon 30
• Smoked arctic char with crowder peas, cream and housemade bacon 12
• Tagliolini with roasted lobster and seaweed butter 19
• Wood-roasted sardines with green onion and corona beans 12
• Pacific cod with olive oil and garlic 28
• Grilled sable fish with smoked potatoes and crème fraiche 29
Definitely call for a reservation, 404-347-9555.
One doughnut from each shop is definitely a weird way to do this Smackdown. It…
"vegan goodness" -- oxymoron of the day.
Doughnuts are the new cupcakes are the new popcorn are the new popsicles.
I agree with both posters - they're frickin donuts! And as far as the low…
Great post, but you forgot Dutch Monkey!
I give you an Incomplete on this assignment. Where is Dutch Monkey donuts?