We also paid special attention to ATL food and drink lovers and noted a few fun ways to toast through summer. Here are a few highlights:
• CL contributor Austin L. Ray lists 12 beers to help you cool off during the summer
• Turn lemons into lemonade cocktails
• Grill a steak like Kevin Rathbun (explained by Kevin Rathbun)
• Make Jack and Coke slushies
• Make root beer barrel jelly shots
• Enjoy an ice cream brain freeze at the Peachtree Road Farmers Market
• Eat and drink your weight in tomatoes at Attack of the Killer Tomato Fest
When you're finished with these, be sure to check out the entire guide.
KILL IT!! Love you guys!
Sad to hear about Ben's Brown Bag. Hate to say it but it seems like…
Thanks. I guess there are some caul fat haters on this board. I like the…
not only is this a well written article, it makes me want to go out…
Breakfast with Santa, something great for the kids.
@TheGorgeousJR: "[It is] very inexpensive; we sell it at the shop. You can get it…