Top Five Reasons to Compete in the Food Experiments
1. You get a $50 Gift Certificate to your local supermarket just for entering.
2. Grand Prize is a food-filled trip to Brooklyn courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery.
3. Win cash and awesome cookware from our sponsors Le Creuset, Anolon, Wusthof, Microplane, and others.
4. Enjoy free beer while meeting other home chefs who are as passionate as you are.
5. Most Important: Culinary Glory!!!
Top Five Reasons to Attend the Food Experiments
1. Sample around 20 of the best chicken dishes Atlanta has to offer.
2. Every ticket entitles you to one free Brooklyn Brewery beer.
3. Meet people who like food as much as you do.
4. What’s better than being surrounded by great food and great beer on a Sunday afternoon!
5. Support charities that promote culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Atlanta Chicken Experiment amateur cook-off is goin' down on Sept. 23. at the Masquerade.
@milton I was just there and had the old bread. When were you there? Will…
@jimbob I actually drink only 1-2x a month. However, when I do, I am such…
It's unfortunate, but Gio's changed the roll on the Napoletano to more of their pizza…
Many hangovers have as much to do with dehydration, poor sleeping habits and poor diet/lack…
Feel free to also join the Burke Connolly Academy of Irish Dance this weekend to…
'Drinking' doesn't have to entail drinking to the point of getting a hangover.