Top Five Reasons to Compete in the Food Experiments
1. You get a $50 Gift Certificate to your local supermarket just for entering.
2. Grand Prize is a food-filled trip to Brooklyn courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery.
3. Win cash and awesome cookware from our sponsors Le Creuset, Anolon, Wusthof, Microplane, and others.
4. Enjoy free beer while meeting other home chefs who are as passionate as you are.
5. Most Important: Culinary Glory!!!
Top Five Reasons to Attend the Food Experiments
1. Sample around 20 of the best chicken dishes Atlanta has to offer.
2. Every ticket entitles you to one free Brooklyn Brewery beer.
3. Meet people who like food as much as you do.
4. What’s better than being surrounded by great food and great beer on a Sunday afternoon!
5. Support charities that promote culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Atlanta Chicken Experiment amateur cook-off is goin' down on Sept. 23. at the Masquerade.
We make pizza at home about once a week.
Fig jam, prosciutto, and goat…
Love it. He's my hero of the week.
To "I mean really": As the girl who held the 'keys' to his cuffs, I…
Wesley why do you keep following me? Stop conspiring against me!
Pee breaks allowed for a chain-in?
jr, why are u talking?