Last week's top posts May 26 2009
Strip clubs! Patriotism! Human development! And more!!!
1. The Cheetah, one of Atlanta's favorite strip joints, is a patriot (More patriotic than the National Museum of Patriotism? Maybe.)
2. Georgia is South Korea (At least when it comes to sizing up human development. And yes, Georgia ranks above Mississippi and Alabama — and even Florida!)
3. CL's Thomas Wheatley is a finalist for national journalism award (Wheatly's on the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies' shortlist for "Sober." Hooray!)
4. Ga. GOP primary: A sad and soul-crushing spectacle (State Rep. Austin Scott apes McCain at the state GOP convention.)
5. Huey Lewis — err, Mike Evans — calls for Pelosi's resignation (Congressional wannabe issues unexpected and hilarious press release. U.S. House Speaker doesn't blink.)
(Photo by Joeff Davis)